Rancho Kukamonga is a city in San Bernardino County, Southern California.
Rancho Kukamonga is a city established in 1977. It consists of three regions: Kukamonga in the south, Ejiwanda in the northeast, and Alta Roma in the northwest. It is sometimes called a single district, and sometimes three districts are combined under the umbrella of 'rancho kukamonga.' Local people generally call the whole area 'Kukamonga' or simply 'Rancho.'
Rancho Kukamonga has various methods. If you are driving a car, the East-West Expressway includes Route 66 (here Foothill Blvd) and Baseline. Most of the main streets in the north and south run through several southern cities to the foot of the Sanga Briel Mountains. Interstate 15 runs north-south on the east border, I-10 runs south-east-west, and 210 Expressway runs through Rancho Kukamonga in the north and is also called Alta Roma.
The Metro Link runs through Rancho Kukamonga on the San Bernardino Line and an hourly train from Union Station in central Los Angeles to San Bernardino.
- Rancho Kukamonga Station 1, 11208 Azusa Ct.
Just south of Rancho Kukamonga is Ontario Airport (ONT IATA). Barbank Airport, known as Bob Hope Airport (BUR IATA), is located about 52 miles west.
Although the OmniTrans bus system has regular time and route running through most parts of the city, it should be noted that it is for commuters. Going out in the evening and on weekends will be greatly reduced.
There are streets for bicycles and pedestrians which pass through many of the towns. Many streets are paved, painted, and well maintained. If you go to the extreme, you will find a way from west to east and back.
The planned mall, Victoria Gardens, is regarded as a downtown area and covers movie theaters, food courts, restaurants and activities.
Throughout the summer, the city of Rancho Kukamonga provides free movies in public parks. The movie starts at sunset and sometimes precedes the performance of the local band. It is known that the place and the times change. Check your local Web site for most of your current time and venue.
There are a lot of parks in the city. The park has ordinary playground-type facilities. Some parks have bigger sports cona. Red Hill Park, located at Carnelian and Baseline, has several sports venues, circular theaters and artificial lakes, and houses of ducks and turtles.
- Rancho Kukamongakui. A-grade A minor league baseball team for the Los Angeles Dodgers, which plays in the Lone Mart Field.
- Nature remains in the north of the 1 North Etiwanda Reserve, Cukamonga. The characteristic of this path is the path over three miles, including waterfalls and streams.
Through Rancho Kukamonga, a spread in Foot Hill Boulevard, most of the big retail stores want from best buy to target to male warehouses. Through Rancho Kukamonga, there are also many shops selling "mama & pop." For example, Dr. Strengy Records offers a wide range of punk music that is hard to find offline.
- Victoria Gardens. The Victoria Gardens Mall is an outdoor mall that offers a chance to buy ordinary items, including an AMC movie theater and a large bus shop. In addition to the sitting-in type dining room, it also includes a normal mall food coat.
- Best Western Heritage Inn, 8179 Spruce Ave, ☏ +1 909 466-1111, Toll-Free:: Fax
- Courtyard Ontario Rancho Kukamonga, 11525 Mission Vista Dr☏+1, Fax:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 9589 Milliken Ave☏, +1 909 581-3846
- TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport, 9625 Milliken Ave, +1 909 466-1100, Fax:.
- Holiday Inn Express Rancho Kukamonga, 9589 Milliken Ave☏, +1 909-581-3846 Holidy Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Rancho Kukamonga, near Ontario Airport, California, lets you enjoy a wide range of accommodation, meeting rooms and vacation packages.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton 11433 Mission Vista Dr. Check in 4pm, Check out 11:00 am Full Kitchen and All-Suite Hotel with Free High Speed Internet Free amenities include a light dinner with hot breakfast and drinks (Monday-Thursday).
- Shinkanzan 9300 Fort Hill Blvd 909 944-0221 +1 909 944-0221 (New Kansan, 9300 Foothill Blvd) One of the old motels along Route 66. Palm trees on the west side have been blown by the wind for decades. Hearing rumors of famous visitors last year, Shinkanzan is a small song that is enjoyable in the unseen history.
|Via Rancho Kukamonga|
|Los Angeles Hontario←||W E||→Fontana → San Bernardino|
|Burstou Hesperia←||N S||→Ontario → San Diego|
|Pasadena (Pasadena) Left←||W E||→Fontana → San Bernardino|
|Santa Monica Sama - Appland←||W E||→ Fontana → Burstou|